Vintage for your jewelry box is the first installment of our new series ‘Jenny’s List of Things‘, a series of mini shopping guides featuring interesting themes!
Vintage is one of my all time favorite looks, maybe that’s why I chose it for our first post. You can find vintage jewelry for different tastes, either you like it minimal, distinctive or you want to make a statement with your look. You can mix but you always have to match. Don’t be afraid to wear more than one, but remember, sometimes less is more!
Suggestion of the day: Choose either of these beautiful big earrings, the wide zinc bracelet and high heels with your total black outfit for a minimal but chic night out!
Here you can find one of a kind items, mostly from Middle East and Central Asia that date back till the 1800s.
- Amethyst Sterling Silver Necklace : If you want to keep it simple but elegant, this necklace is a perfect solution for you.
- Antique Sterling Silver Brooch : All time classic piece of jewelry from the early 1800s, for classy women that love old & unique items.
- Silver Brooch : There are items that never go out of style. This beautiful silver brooch is one of them.
- Indian Tribal-Folk Earrings : Beautiful big earrings for those who dare to stand out.
- Tribal Silver Earrings : An amazing and unique pair of earrings. Impossible not to love them.
- Single Stone Necklace : Simple but perfect one stone necklace with snakeskin chain.
- Wide Zinc Bracelet : Such a wonderful piece of jewelry that fits any occasion. Love it!
- Pink Glow Antique Ring : Who doesn’t love rings? Who doesn’t love this color? Beautiful antique ring from the Middle East.
- White Gemstone Ring : Beautiful white gemstone ring. You can never go wrong with a choice like this.
- Tribal Bracelet : I don’t know about you, but I personally adore these kind of bracelets. From morning to evening, always keep it stylish.