This post is part of our series ‘Jenny’s List of Things‘, a series of mini shopping guides featuring interesting themes!
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!! Christmas is coming, and before you even know, it’s New Years. So many gifts, so little time! My mother, father, brothers, friends, maybe something for myself too? Ok, no need to panic, I just need to get organised and I will make it on time! So I thought I started from my mom.. She is the easiest on my list, I know what she likes, she is not a guy (I know you can feel my pain about men and buying them presents), and she has an all time classic style..
I’m very excited, mostly because I can borrow whatever I buy for her.. After all that’s the point with some classic pieces, that are easily worn from your early 20s, until your late “never ask a woman’s age”.
So I gathered some very beautiful and elegant pieces that I’m pretty sure not only my mom but everyone is going to love..
- Silver Citrine Ring : My mother loves rings. I love rings. It’s a win – win! Lovely and elegant colour, that works with everything you wear.
- Antique Turquoise Brooch : This antique Victorian brooch is a classic piece of jewelry, that every classy woman would like to have on her jewelry box.
- Vintage ID case : Simple, classic, leather, perfect for organising any kind of ID’s and business cards.
- Zirconia Sterling Silver Ring : Beautiful! The all time classic “engagement type” ring.. Boys, do you hear that? It’s clearly a hint for you!
- Vintage Tous Wallet : This is amazing.. Very classy wallet of a great brand would be the perfect gift for everyone.
- Sterling Silver Earrings : This is something that fits almost every taste. Simple but stunning, a safe choice for every occasion.
- Pearl Flower Earrings : This pair of earrings is so cute and elegant that is hard to go out of style.
- Sparkly Sterling Silver Ring : I was always a fan of big rings and sparkling stuff.. This ring has it all, what else can I ask?